Monday, August 29, 2005

Marni Launches Annie Lennox!

I'm a genius! A fat, fucking genius!

After racking my brain I had a revelation for my new act!

Scottfromca as Marni does Annie Lennox!

I plan to perform Sweet Dreams sung in pig latin! After all, I'm a pig and I love latin men with big cocks, so what's a better fit?

Here's the translation of the Sweet Dreams lyrics into pig latin.

Eetsway eamsdray areway ademay ofway isthay
Owhay amway Iway otay isagreeday?
Iway aveltray ethay orldwayAndway ethay evensay eassay--Everybody'sway ookinglay orfay omethingsay.
Omesay ofway emthay antway otay useway ouyay
Omesay ofway emthay antway otay etgay usedway ybay ouyay
Omesay ofway emthay antway otay abuseway ouyay
Omesay ofway emthay antway otay ebay abusedway.
(Oldhay ouryay eadhay upway--Eepkay ouryay eadhay upway--OVIN'MAY ONWAY)


See you soon, baby!