Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Aren't Women a Pain in the Ass?

They really are a pain in the ass. They're always running around bitching and complaining about their period, or bloating or the boyfreinds or their husbands.

I just hate women!

They don't know how good they have it. All they have to do is lay back, spread their legs and let their man fuck em.' They get pleasure, the man gets some pleasure and the world is all the better for it.

But oh no. They have to complain.

Listen you stupid bitches, you know how hard it is for a fat male cow like me to ready myself for sex? First, I must fast, then clean myself out and then properly lubricate my boypussy for entry. It takes a lot of work.

These dumb women don't know how lucky they are having a bio-snatch. But they complain.

Girls, fuck off and shut up.